Maine Educators’ Consortium/Endicott College’s Van Loan of Graduate Studies*
Masters of Education- Administrative Leadership program
- To be considered for admission, you are encouraged to apply online; alternatively, you may submit the following to Van Loan School Admission, Endicott College, 376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915.
- Completed graduate application and non-refundable $50.00 application fee (check made payable to Endicott College). Note: You may submit your payment electronically through the online application.
- Two letters of recommendation (One academic reference and one professional reference is desired)
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work sent directly from the institution(s) including confirmation of undergraduate degree, date confirmed, and any other graduate work.
- Essay of 250-500 words on career goals and motivation for graduate study.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all students whose native language is not English; minimum score of 550 (paper-based) or 79 (iBT) is required. The institutional code for Endicott College is 3369. Endicott also accepts an IELTS score of 6.0 or better.
Applicants are also required to interview with the program director and/or vice president and dean of the School of Graduate and Professional Studies. Please refer to the catalog for information on arranging your interview.
All admission requirements must be satisfied in order to be formally accepted in a degree program. Students must be formally admitted to a program before the completion of six (6) Endicott credits.
Please note: The following information is for students who intend to for apply for MEC/Endicott’s Master of Education Program.
• A completed application and non-refundable application fee ($25 undergraduate, $50 graduate) is required for all admissions.
Questions? Please contact:
Ian Menchini firstname.lastname@example.org
Stacey Scott email@example.com