Maine Educators’ Consortium/Endicott College’s Van Loan of Graduate Studies will no longer be accepting applications for the M. Ed. Administrative Leadership program.
Masters of Education- Administrative Leadership program
- To be considered for admission, you are encouraged to apply online; alternatively, you may submit the following to Van Loan School Admission, Endicott College, 376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915.
- Completed the graduate application and submit non-refundable $50.00 application fee (check made payable to Endicott College). Note: You may submit your payment electronically through the online application.
- Two letters of recommendation (One academic reference and one professional reference is desired)
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work sent directly from the institution(s) including confirmation of undergraduate degree, date confirmed, and any other graduate work.
- Essay of 250-500 words on career goals and motivation for graduate study.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all students whose native language is not English; minimum score of 550 (paper-based) or 79 (iBT) is required. The institutional code for Endicott College is 3369. Endicott also accepts an IELTS score of 6.0 or better.
All admission requirements must be satisfied in order to be formally accepted in a degree program.
Graduation fee – $200 – paid to Endicott College.
Transfer credits (6 credit limit) will be considered on an individual bases, MEC courses included.
ONLINE Application directions: M.Ed degree listed as – MED – Major as Educational Administration- concentration Non-Licensure- code MENORMEC/Norridgewock, Maine.
Questions? Please contact:
Ian Menchini email@example.com
Stacey Scott firstname.lastname@example.org