Transfer Credit Proceedure
Students should submit their official transcripts to the Registrars when they apply for their graduate credits. Transcripts will be reviewed and evaluated by Dr. Lynne Celli,Associate Dean of Graduate Education Programs Endicott College 376 Hale Street Beverly, MA 01915
Endicott College – Office of the Registrar – 376 Hale Street – Beverly, MA 01915
Transfer Credit Policy
Students may transfer up to 6 credits of relevant coursework.
In order to qualify for transfer credits courses must:
- Consistent with graduate level work taken for graduate credit
- Earned within the previous 5 years
- From an accredited institution
- For which a grade of B or better was earned and
- Which has not been applied toward any other degree.