Masters of Education – Administrative Leadership Program
- Baccalaureate degree for a regionally accredited college or university.
- Completion of at least three years of school-based employment
- Please Note: MAT/ GREs are no longer for required for admittance to the Master of Education – Administration Leadership degree. Scores on the Millers Analogies Test (MAT) or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) – this requirement is waived if applicant possesses an earned Master’s degree.
Along with Application please arrange to have the following information sent under separate cover: Endicott College’s Van Loan Graduate School 376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915 | Tel: 978.232.2199 | Fax: 978.232.3000 | OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Non-refundable $50.00 Application Fee (check made payable to Endicott College).
- Two Letters of Recommendation (one academic reference and one professional reference is desired).
- Official Transcripts of all post-secondary academic work sent directly from the institution(s) including confirmation of undergraduate degree and any other graduate work.
- Essay of 250-500 words on career goals and motivation for graduate study.
- Complete resume.
Disclaimer: MEC/Endicott College Masters in Administration Leadership program is a Non-Certificate/Non-Licensure degree program. It is a student’s responsibility to consult with their Certification/Licensing agent to identify state and individual specific certification requirements. Maine Department of Education- Certification Department, 23 State House Station, Augusta, ME 04333-0023 207-624-6603 https://www.maine.gov/doe/cert/initial/requirements.html